When entering a pupil, you must present:
- Registration application form
- Photocopy of the Family Book
- 4 passport photos
- Photocopy of the Social Security card
- Medical Certificate, to confirm that the pupil is duly vaccinated and is suitable for school life.
Pupils who enter the school having completed a Primary or Secondary Education course in another school must submit, together with the documentation indicated above, the last 3 school reports duly signed and stamped (original documents only).
Upon entering the centre, the duly completed and signed documents listed below must be presented. These will be provided once registration is completed:
- Alpha Card
- Authorisation for intervention of the Psycho-pedagogical Department
- Authorisation of health data
- Bank payments authorisation
- Acceptance of these General Regulations
The school is covered by school accident insurance as well as civil liability insurance.